If you need to get an easy dinner on the table fast, these Easy Crockpot Chicken Recipes will get it done. From hearty soups to comfort food casseroles, your family will love these dishes!
*This post contains affiliate links. See full disclosure policy below.
Easy Chicken Crockpot Recipes
Do you have a crock pot or a slow cooker? If you have one, you have both. Crock pots and slow cookers are the same thing. There is a brand of slow cooker called Crock Pot, but the term is generally used interchangeably with slow cooker.
A crock pot or slow cooker is a large electric pot used for cooking food, especially stews, very slowly. Because the food is cooked slowly on a low heat compared to a stove.
I actually have three crock pots. One is an 8 quart oval like this one, another is a 7 quart round, and my favorite is a 10 quart oval like this one. You can find the best slow cooker for a large family here.
Can I get fresh chicken delivered to my door?
You absolutely can get delicious, healthy chicken delivered right to your door to use in all of your crock pot chicken recipes. You can find all cuts and quantities of fresh chicken from boneless skinless breasts, to tenders shipped fresh to you. In addition to the fresh chicken, each online order includes a reusable shopping tote and a packet of bee- and butterfly-friendly seeds for consumers to plant in their yards or elsewhere around their communities to help the local pollinator population flourish.
1. Easy Crock Pot Salasa Chicken – This is perfect dinner for days when all you can find is some chicken and a couple of half empty jars of salsa in the fridge. Serve with tortilla chips or over rice for the perfect meal!
2. White Chicken Chili – This meal works well as comfort food in the winter or just a hearty meal to feed a crowd any time of year.
3. Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken – A sweet chicken meal everyone will love. Tastes like an eat out meal at home!
How do you cook chicken in a crock pot?
Cooking chicken in a slow cooker is the easiest thing to do. You can cook in bulk for a weeks worth of recipes all at one time. Find some basic instructions for cooking chicken in a crockpot here.
Depending on the kind of chicken you are cooking, you will cook it for different times and with different seasonings and amounts of liquid. Use the following guides to help you based on the cut of chicken you are cooking:
- How to cook Chicken Tenders in a Crock Pot
- How to Cook a Whole Chicken in a Crock Pot
- How to Cook Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts in a Crock Pot
- How to Cook Bone in Chicken Thighs in a Crock Pot
Crock Pot Etsy Finds
4. Easy Crock Pot Shredded Chicken – if you just need some basic chicken to shred for dinner, look no further. Toss it in the slow cooker for fork tender shredded chicken for dinner.
5. Crock Pot Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches – Super easy three ingredient dinner. Let it cook while you work, walk in and serve!
6. Cheesy Crock Pot Chicken and Noodles – If you love easy crock pot chicken recipes that are sure to please a crowd, this Cheesy Crock Pot Chicken and Noodles will quickly become one of your go-to recipes for week night dinners.
7. Crock Pot Chicken Enchiladas – If you are looking for a super easy crock pot chicken recipe, this Crock Pot Chicken Enchiladas Recipe is exactly what you need. With minimal prep and only four ingredients, it makes the perfect week night dinner for a large family.
8. Crock Pot Chicken Tacos – This Chicken tacos recipe made in the slow cooker has quickly become a favorite “Taco Tuesday” alternative for my family. I love it because making it in the crockpot makes it a one pot meal with super easy clean up. Also, with only four ingredients, you cant go wrong!
9. Crockpot Buffalo Chicken – This buffalo chicken can be served on buns as sliders or on a wrap for an easy lunch time quick fix meal.
10. This easy Keto Crack Chicken Crock Pot Recipe is a deliciously heavy comfort food meal that the whole family will enjoy, especially for those on a keto diet plan.
11. These delicious Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas are one of the easiest crock pot dinners on my list. The whole family loves them!
Can I put frozen chicken in a crockpot?
You can put frozen chicken in a crock pot as long as it is covered with a liquid and you adjust the cooking time. Make sure to check the chicken to make sure there is no pink in the middle before you serve it.
Can you put raw chicken in a crockpot?
I love cooking chicken in a crock pot because you can put chicken in the slow cooker either frozen or raw and turn it into a delicious dish while you get other things done or go to work.
Is it better to put chicken on high or low in a crock pot?
You can cook chicken on high or low in the crock pot, but if you want your chicken to be fall apart tender, cook it on low for six to eight hours depending on your slow cooker. You can see all the details of how to cook chicken in the crockpot here.
How do I keep chicken from drying out in a crock pot?
To keep chicken from drying out in the crock pot, be sure it is completely covered with water or whatever liquid you are cooking it in when you turn it on. Don’t worry. The water will form a delicious broth that can be frozen and used in other recipes at a later date.