Valentine Messages for Kids
These heartfelt Valentine messages for kids from parents are the perfect Valentines love notes for your child. Each message is full of warmth, affection, and fun. They’re sure to put a smile on your child’s face this Valentine’s Day!
*This post contains affiliate links. Please see full disclosure policy below.
Valentine Messages for Kids
Valentine’s Day is a special day to celebrate love, and what better way to do so than by sending your child a heartfelt message? Writing valentine messages for kids can be daunting, but it doesn’t have to be. Here are some tips and suggestions on how to create the perfect valentine message for your child.
Capture the Moment
Valentine’s Day is not only about celebrating love, but also about capturing meaningful moments in time. Think about all of the amazing things that make your child unique—their kindness, their talents, their spirit—and use those words in your message. If you don’t know what to write in a valentine card for a child, think back on memories of when they were younger, or how they made you laugh recently. In short, capture the moment and express who your child is right now.
Don’t feel like you need to stick to traditional valentine language. Get creative with your words – try writing a poem or rhyme! You can even use references from books or movies that both you and your child enjoy. Feel free to use puns or jokes if that’s more your style – after all, laughter is one of the best gifts you can give!
Let them know you care
Above all else, make sure that your message conveys just how much you care about them no matter what – even if it’s just a few simple words like “I love spending time with you” or “You mean everything to me.” These heartfelt messages will stay with them long after Valentine’s Day has passed.
What are some valentine messages for kids?
If you struggle to come up with your own message to write in a Valentine’s card for your child, you can try one of these:
Valentine messages for kids can be encouraging, helping them to believe in themselves and giving them the confidence they need to tackle anything that comes their way. Consider saying something like:
- “You always make me so proud – I know you can do anything!”
- “I have faith that you will reach all of your dreams.”
- “I’m so thankful that I get to share this special day with one of the most amazing people in my life—you!”
Kids love jokes and funny messages, so why not add a bit of humor into your valentine card? Try writing something like:
- “You may get stuck in time-out sometimes…but I still think you are out of this world!”
- “I may not be able to pick my nose when you are around…but I sure do love having you around!”
- “Not all heroes come with capes – some come with big hearts like yours! Love you to the moon and back!”
Of course, it wouldn’t be a valentine card without expressing some of your love. Write something like:
- “You bring joy into my life every day! I am so blessed to have such an amazing child.”
- “Your smile makes me smile every day! Love you more than words can say.”
More Valentine Messages for Kids Examples
- “I love you more than anything in this world, my sweetheart!”
- “My love for you grows more and more each day. Happy Valentine’s Day!”
- “You are the sunshine of my life! Wishing you a Valentine’s Day full of hugs and kisses!”
- “You fill my heart with unconditional love. Sending you lots of Valentine’s wishes!”
- “My dearest child, may your day be filled with love and joy!”
- “No matter how old you get, I will always cherish our special bond! Happy Valentine’s Day!”
- “You are the greatest gift in my life. Love you always and forever, kiddo!”
- “On this special day I want to remind you how much I treasure you! Lots of love from mommy/daddy/parent!”
No matter what message you choose, remember that it is from the heart that counts most when it comes to expressing how much you care about your child. Writing a thoughtful and encouraging message on their Valentine card will make them feel special and remind them just how much they are loved. With these tips and ideas, finding the right words shouldn’t be too difficult – have fun crafting the perfect message for your little one this Valentine’s Day!