Children love to get notes from their parents. Use these free printable Valentine Notes for Kids to tell them they are loved and valued in the month of February or all year.
*This post contains affiliate links. See full disclosure policy below.
14 Days of Valentines Notes for Kids
Children love surprises. It doesn’t really matter how large or how small. They just love anything we as parents can do to make them feel special. We started the tradition of leaving love notes for the first two weeks of February several years ago, and now my kids look forward to it all year.
Why leave love notes for a child?
There are so many reasons we as parents can leave love notes for our children.
- To tell them we love them in a tangible way.
- To give them something to keep that says we love them.
- To make them feel special. (Not everyone gets a note from mom or dad.)
- To remind us that we need to communicate our love to our children every day.
- To be purposeful in telling our kids how proud we are of them.
Where to leave Valentine Notes for Kids?
- In a backpack
- In a lunch box
- On a pillow
- On the bathroom mirror
- On the breakfast table with these healthy breakfast cookies.
- In a school book.
- Replace the bookmark in a book they are reading.
- On a game controller
- On a phone
- On the outlet where they plug in a charger
- On a computer screen.
- In the refrigerator.
- In a sports gear bag.
- On their seat in the car.
- In a jar so your child can pull one out when they need one.
- Tuck them into your child’s shoes.
Ideas for Valentine Notes for Kids
It only takes a few words to make your child feel loved. You don’t have to write a long letter or choose the perfect words. Here are some ideas for your love notes for your child.
- I love you!
- You are a blessing.
- You are a treasure.
- You are fun to be around!
- You are so special!
- I really like you!
- You are smart!
- I’m thankful for you.
- You make me smile.
- I believe in you.
- You are important to me.
- I love being your parent!
- Our family wouldn’t be the same without you!
How do I make Valentine Notes for Kids?
Making a note for your child can be as simple as writing on a sticky note. However, if you like to get more creative, you can decorate with stickers or whatever you like. You can use the free printable notes below, printed on card stock to make them durable. Here are a few of the resources you might use:
Other Valentines Ideas for Kids
- 21 Adorable Valentine’s Day Crafts from Create and Babble
- Button Valentine Cards from Crystal and Co.
- Valentines Bubble Science Activity from Pre K Pages
More Posts About Love
- Five Reasons to Leave Love Notes for Your Husband
- Love Notes for Moms
- Choosing Love – Devotional Series
Free Printable Valentine Love Notes for Kids
Simple little messages remind children that they are loved. These 14 printable notes make it easy to slip a little reminder into a lunch box or backpack each day of February leading up to Valentine’s Day.