Are you looking for a protein packed dinner without meat? This free printable eggs for dinner menu plan is full of delicious dinner recipes using eggs!
*This post contains affiliate links. See the full disclosure policy below.
**Don’t Miss the free printable menu plan at the bottom!
Eggs for Dinner Menu Plan
Is it OK to eat eggs for dinner?
Yes, you can absolutely eat eggs for dinner! In fact, they make a great healthy and affordable option. Here are some easy recipes to get you started:
Scrambled eggs with veggies: Whip up some scrambled eggs and add in whatever veggies you have on hand. Top with hot sauce or salsa for extra flavor.
Easy Egg salad Recipe: This classic dish is perfect for a light dinner or lunch. Mix together eggs, mayo, diced celery and onion, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve on bread or crackers.
Frittata: This Italian egg dish is similar to a quiche but doesn’t have a crust. Simply mix together eggs, veggies, and cheese, pour into a baking dish, and bake until set.
Omelet: Another great option for using up veggies. Simply saute your desired veggies in a bit of oil, then add beaten eggs and cook until set. Fold over and serve.
There are endless possibilities when it comes to eggs for dinner, so get creative and enjoy!
Facts About Eggs
- Eggs contain the highest quality protein you can buy.
- To tell if an egg is raw or hard-cooked, spin it! If the egg spins easily, it is hard-cooked but if it wobbles, it is raw.
- Egg yolks are one of the few foods that are a naturally good source of Vitamin D.
- A large egg contains only 70 calories and 5 grams of fat.
- Egg protein has just the right mix of essential amino acids needed by humans to build tissues. It is second only to mother’s milk for human nutrition.
- Eggs have been described by nutritionists as nature’s large vitamin pill – a mineral cocktail; they contain many of the essential vitamins and minerals required for a healthy diet.
What goes good with eggs for dinner?
Some good sides to have with eggs for dinner include:
- roasted vegetables,
- a simple salad, or
- some whole grain toast.
- grilled chicken or fish.