Get dinner on the table with minimal prep and minimal clean up with this delicious Italian Meatball Sheet Pan Dinner Recipe!
*This post contains affiliate links. See full disclosure below.
I usually have a freezer full of food from my once a month cooking escapades, but if I forget to lay something out of the freezer, or forget to turn on the crock pot, I pull out a sheet pan meal for the quick dinner win every time.
**Scroll down for a free printable Sheet Pan Meal Menu Plan that includes 30 delicious sheet pan dinners!
The key to making this Italian Meatball Sheet Pan Dinner so quick and easy is the the pre-prepared ingredients.
How to make an Italian Meatball Sheet Pan Dinner
This sheet pan dinner is one of the easiest I have ever made. In fact, I made it the first time by accident.
I simply pulled some frozen meatballs (I used Aidell’s Italian Style Chicken Meaballs) from the freezer quick thawed them. You can do this in a sink full of water or in the microwave.
When the meatballs were thawed and put them in a large bowl with some frozen green beans, baby carrots, and some cut red potatoes.
Then I coated the meat and vegetables in Olive Garden Italian dressing. You can simply toss them in the dressing in a large bowl with your hands or put them in large storage bags and toss them in the dressing.
Then, spread the coated meat and vegetables on a greased sheet pan. Sprinkle on a generous layer of grated or shredded Parmesan cheese and bake.
The following ingredients are Amazon links because they may be difficult to find in your grocery store. I also wanted you to see exactly what we use to make this meal super easy!
Must Haves for Sheet Pan Dinners
I love cooking sheet pan meals because of the minimal prep and minimal clean up, but there are a few items that are absolutely necessary.
More Sheet Pan Dinners
- Simple Chicken and Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner from Kelli at 3 Boys and a Dog
- Sheet Pan Pesto Chicken Dinner from Kleinworth & Co.
- Easy Cajun Shrimp and Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner from My Life Cookbook
Sheet Pan Meals for Breakfast
Free Printable Sheet Pan Meal Menu Plan
- 1 Package Aidell's Italian Style Chicken Meatballs
- 1 cup Olive Garden Italian Dressing
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 bag frozen green beans
- 1 bag baby carrots
- 2.5 lbs cut red potatoes
- Cut red potatoes into medium cubes.
- Place potatoes, carrots, green beans, and meatballs in large mixing bowl.
- Coat veggies and meatballs in italian dressing.
- Spread evenly on a sheet pan.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.
- Bake on 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.