Leaving one of these cute notes for your husband is a great way to let him know you care about him and you value your marriage.
It takes purposeful work to keep a marriage strong and fresh and leaving love notes for each other is one simple way you can do just that!
*This post contains affiliate links. Please see full disclosure policy below.
Cute Notes for Your Husband
No matter how well you know your husband, sometimes it can be tough to come up with new and different ways to let him know you love him.
Leaving him a love note on a day for no specific reason is a great way to let him know you are thinking of him, but sometimes it can be difficult to figure out what to say.
That’s why we’ve put together this list of 10 cute notes you can leave for your husband to make his day a little brighter. News flash: Men appreciate heartfelt sentiment just as much as women do!
Wiisdatek Notebook Journal, Lined Hard Cover,100Gsm Premium Thick Paper with Inner Pocket for Writing Note Taking Office School,5Tree of Hearts Journal (Diary, Notebook)bloom daily planners Elastic Planner Bands with Pen Holder Loop – Set of 3 Stretchy Closure Bands/Bookmarks for Planners, Journals, Notebooks & More – MetallicWSICSE 4Pcs Pen Holder for Notebook Set Include PU Leather Pen Holder with Adjustable Elastic Band and Metal Pen Clips for Notebooks, Journals, PlannersWRITECH Retractable Gel Pens Quick Dry Ink Pens Fine Point 0.5mm 10 Assorted Unique Vintage Colors For Journaling, Drawing, Doodling, and Notetaking (Vintage 2)AZGO Ballpoint Pens Black Ink Retractable Pen Ball Point Pen for Journaling Writing Office Pen (6+1 count)
Cute Love Note Ideas
If you want to leave notes for your husband, but struggle to think of what to say, here are 10 ideas to get you started:
- I’m pretty sure I’d marry you all over again.
- You melt my heart every time you smile.
- No one else holds a candle to your amazingness!
- Thank you for always being there when things get tough—you are my rock and I love it!
- Your laughter is contagious and makes everything better, even on bad days.
- Even after all these years, the butterflies never go away when I see you!
- The sparkle in your eyes still takes my breath away.
- You turn my head and steal my heart every single day, without fail!
- You’re my favorite man in the whole world. Thanks for being mine.
- Clearly, I married up!
Why you should surprise your husband with love notes
Showing love doesn’t always have to be grand gestures; sometimes its best to express your love in small, but meaningful, ways. Writing cute notes for your husband is an easy and creative way to brighten up his day and let him know that you love and appreciate him.
By surprising him with these heartfelt love messages, you can show just how much you care about him every time he reads them! Taking the time out of your day to write a love note is also a great way to strengthen your relationship as it shows thoughtfulness and effort.
How to write cute notes for your husband
Writing a cute note for your husband may not be the easiest task for someone who is not used to writing or leaving notes. Here are some ideas to make a love note special:
- using a unique stationary set
- making a card with some of your favorite photos together
- mention a recent event or how he has been there for you lately too
- Use simple but sweet words
- Just speak from the heart
Tips for making sure he reads the love note
Writing the note is only one step in the process. Leaving the note where your husband will find it and read it is the next task. Here are a few tips that can help ensure he reads it:
- colorful pens and paper—the more eye-catching, the better!
- leave it somewhere that he is sure to notice it like in his lunch box or on his nightstand or in his favorite coffee mug
- Leave more than one note so if he misses one, he will surely find the other
- Leave notes often so he is used to looking for them
Notes like these are such a sweet way to let your husband know how much he means to you—and they don’t take much time or effort to do, which is an added bonus! If your relationship could use a little spicing up or if you just want your man to feel appreciated, try leaving one (or two… or ten!) of these notes around the house for him to find unexpectedly.
Just a simple little note can brighten your husband’s day and let him know you are thinking of him. Whether you’ve been married for years or are just starting out, a handwritten note is a simple and thoughtful way to show him how much he means to you.
A little note can say so much. If you’re feeling stuck, just pick one of the examples above or write from the heart. Whatever you do, your husband is sure to appreciate the gesture.