Amazing Amazon Tips for Moms
Save time and money with these amazing amazon tips for moms. Amazon prime is such an amazing resource! See why every mom needs amazon prime.
*This post contains affiliate links.
Moms need Amazon, especially Amazon Prime. I really don’t remember what I did before the boxes started showing up at my door. The Prime benefits save lots of money and eliminate Netflix, Itunes, library fees and more.
Six Amazon Tips for Moms
1. Get Prime! Don’t wait. Get it now. With the free shipping feature alone, I save enough each year to more than pay for my subscription.
A prime membership provides benefits which include FREE fast shipping for eligible purchases, streaming of movies, TV shows and music, exclusive shopping deals and selection, unlimited reading, and more. You can find the full, detailed list of Amazon Prime benefits here.
2. Use the Subscribe and Save feature. Subscribe and Save allows you to set up regularly scheduled deliveries and earn savings on everything from diapers to toothpaste to dog treats. You can subscribe to thousands of everyday products.
I use subscribe and save for those items we always need, that I typically forget to pick up, like toilet paper, paper towels, paper bowls and plastic spoons. Yes, you may be able to find better deals on these items at Costco, Sams or other retail store, but you have to physically go there to get them. Plus, you cannot wait for a sale if you have completely run out. Subscribe and save eliminates the panic when we are out of necessities, because we never run out. Use the free pantry inventory form below to track the items you keep in stock.
3. Use the list feature. This is my absolute favorite Amazon hack of all time. You can create lists for all sorts of things like a list of everything you need to make bullet proof coffee. (Here is the recipe if you need one.)
My favorite way to use the list feature is for sharing my kids’ wish lists with family and friends when they have a birthday or Christmas. I let each child tell me what they would like to add to their list. Whenever they mention things they want throughout the year, I add them to the list. Then, whenever a friend or family member wants to give one of my children a gift and ask what they would like, I simply share that child’s list. When an item is purchased, disappears from the list.
4. Use Prime Movies for entertainment and education. Amazon Prime movies provides unlimited streaming of movies and TV episodes for paid or free trial members. The Prime Movies selection is great. We use this service in lieu of Netflix or some other streaming service for no additional charge. Any movies that are not included with Prime can be rented or purchased for a very reasonable fee. We use this regularly in our homeschool.
5. Prime Music provides unlimited, ad-free access to hundreds of Prime Playlists and more than a million songs for members. You can create multiple playlists from the Prime song choices without spending extra money to purchase songs. Everyone in our has can have an individual playlist.
6. Use the Prime Reading feature to save money on library fees. This of Prime Reading as a private library that lets Prime members read free. Prime Reading includes a selection of more than 1,000 books and magazines. We use this feature in our homeschool all. the. time. to check out books without going to the library. I love this. No library fines and I have all the books from my favorite reading lists for kids.